- Caller ID support
- MWI (Message Waiting Indicator) support
- The modules include eight RJ11 ports for line connection. Each port has two LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes).
- The green LED indicates port status:
- Solid Green = off-hook, engaged line
- Blinking green = ringing
- The Red LEDs are used for special indications (on, synchronized, active) when the module is installed on the first (leftmost) position in a DVX-8010.
- Each module has an on-board 16-pin male connector to support the TCO (telecom connector) option on the DVX-8010.
- To assure reliable, long term operation of the FXS modules forced-air cooling is mandatory.